A shiny and colorful Christmas tree plus a cat it’s a bargain of an inevitable disaster. But there are people who cannot imagine Christmas without a decorated tree around. They show a lot of fantasy and are able to do a lot to protect the Christmas tree from the cat’s curiosity.
1. The Cage Will Effectively Discourage Any Furry Creature to Strike
2. A Christmas Tree With Nothing but The Lights up on the Wall. As You Can See, the Cat Is Not Interested
3. Wedge Protection From Cats and Small Children
4. No Cat Will Dare to Jump on a Cactus Tree
5. Christmas Tree for Minimalists
6. Cat-Friendly Tree
7. Tasteful Christmas Tree Closed in a Lantern
8. Christmas Tree Against the Rules of Gravity
9. Christmas Inspired Tapestry
10. Christmas Tree Substitute – Chandelier With Hanging Bombs
11. Small Christmas Tree In Isolated Heights
12. No Kitten Will Jump at a Tree Attached to a Wall
13. Year-Round Christmas Tree, That Does Not Need to Be Unwrapped
14. Tasteful Decoration Hanging From the Ceiling
15. Small Christmas Tree Painted on a Mirror With Real Lights
16. The Top Part of This Christmas Tree Can’t Be Accessed by Cat
17. Replacement of the Real Christmas Tree, Guarded by a Dangerous Cat
18. The Ideal Shielding
19. A Christmas Tree That Is Tailored to the Needs of Cats
20. With Hope That Cat Will Noticed The Tree on The Fridge
21. The Upside-Down Christmas Tree
22. Even the Most Clever Cat Will Not Get to This Tree
23. The Christmas Tree on the Balcony Is a Good Solution
24. Double Protection – No Decorations or Hurdles
25. Miss Cat Lover and Her Christmas Decoration Inspiration
BONUS: These cats will not give up .
How do you protect your Christmas from unprecedented cat attack?
The post 25 Determined People Who Have Developed a Brilliant Plan to Protect the Christmas Tree From Pets appeared first on Handimania.